- Universal Compatibility: Designed for VR gaming on Quest 2, Quest 1, Quest Pro, and Pico 4. Comes with dual functionality of USB-C to USB-C and USB-A to USB-C.
- Innovative Design: Features a premium aluminum head, robust tinplate casing, and an L-shaped USB-C port for enhanced pull-resistance. Tailor-made for gaming enthusiasts.
- High-Speed Performance: Experience ultra-fast data transfer with USB 3.2 supporting up to 5Gbps speed. Perfect for connecting your VR headset to Steam VR Games for seamless gameplay.
- Extended Length for More Freedom: Offers a long 16ft (5m) length, giving you non-restrictive movement during your gaming sessions. Comes in two material variants - durable black nylon braid and soft white TPE.
- Smart Power Management: Supports 2A current for data. USB-C connection allows simultaneous gaming and charging. Note: Avoid using this cable with a low-battery Quest 2.
Find the frequently asked questions and information about this product.
Is my XR HMD being charged when connected to my PC using the Link Cable?
Charging mode is exclusive from Streaming and Data Transferring mode. It may barely sustain the battery during the gameplay but not add more juice.
What's the exterior material of the link cable? Is it made of rubber cord, or braided cord?
Braided for the black-color cable and TPE for the white one.
Does this cable support USB-C Port or USB-A Port?
Both, It supports USB-C, and USB-A port with an attached adapter.