- We do not sell products for purchase by children.
- We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information from children under 16, or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction. If You are under 16, You may use the Products and/or Services only with involvement and consent of a parent or guardian.
- PRISMXR Account, System Requirements, Compatible Devices and Usage
- Use of Product(s) and/or Services requires a unique username and password combination (“Login Credentials”). During the setup process, the PRISMXR App will ask You to set up an account and register Your Product(s) with PRISMXR. As part of registration, You will need to set up a PRISMXR account (“PRISMXR Account”). It is Your responsibility to ensure confidentiality and security of Your Login Credentials. By registering, You agree that You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your PRISMXR Account. We may assume that all communications that we receive under Your PRISMXR Account come from You.
- PRISMXR Product(s) and/or Services may not work properly without a PRISMXR Account and a working WiFi network in Your home that is connected to reliable internet access with sufficient bandwidth and/or a Bluetooth connection. Other third party hardware and/or technology elements may also be required for use of some or all of the Product(s) and/or Services, such as a compatible third party device (e.g. laptop, tablet, or a mobile phone device) with access to the PRISMXR App. It is Your responsibility to ensure that You have all required elements and that they are compatible and properly configured. With your permission, PRISMXR may use Bluetooth on Your compatible third party device, without prior notification, but subject to Your device settings, to facilitate proper operation of the Product(s) and/or Services and to enable certain features.
- You acknowledge that many features, including Third Party Content and Technology, of the Product(s) and Services transmit data over WiFi and could impact charges to Your data plan, and that You are responsible for any such charges.
- PRISMXR Voice Control (“PVC”) service. You may use PVC only on or through PVC-enabled PRISMXR Products and you may only make personal and non-commercial use of PVC. A PVC-enabled PRISMXR Product and a WiFi network connection are required to activate the PVC service. To subsequently use the PVC service, you are required to have a WiFi network or Bluetooth connection. PVC service may not be available in all areas or on all PRISMXR Products. Please click hereto learn more about where PVC service is currently available and on which Products.
- You control your PVC-enabled PRISMXR Product with your voice. PRISMXR records, stores and processes all audio recordings locally on your PVC-enabled PRISMXR Product when you interact with PVC. The microphones on your PVC-enabled PRISMXR Product are constantly listening to you; they are always on unless you deactivate them. However, your audio recordings or transcripts are not sent to the cloud.
- In order to respond to your playback initiation requests, PRISMXR will process the parameters of your request (e.g. artist name, song name, genre, etc.) in the cloud, similarly to what happens when you run a similar search in the PRISMXR app. Only those parameters are sent to the cloud, in text form. The audio or transcript of your voice query does not leave your PVC-enabled Product.
- Information available to PRISMXR about tracks, albums, artists or stations you saved, liked or recently listened to may be used to personalise the speech recognition performance on your PVC-enabled PRISMXR products. We similarly ensure that custom room names you create in the PRISMXR app are recognised by PRISMXR products in your household.
- For more information on how PRISMXR uses data, including your personal data, to enable PVC service, please review our Privacy Statement.
- Consent to Use of Data
- Certain Product Software features may require information from Your Product to provide their respective functions or features, including Third Party Content and Technology. When You turn on or otherwise enable and/or use these functions or features, including Third Party Content and Technology, certain usage data may be processed by PRISMXR and/or shared with third parties. At all times Your personal information will be treated in accordance with PRISMXR Privacy Statement, which can be viewed at: www.PRISMXR.com/legal/privacy.
- Third-Party Content and Technology, Services and Materials
- From time to time, PRISMXR may provide access to third party content providers via the Product. In addition, PRISMXR may support or provide access through the Product to certain third party services or technologies, including but not limited to specific file formats or codecs. PRISMXR reserves the right to discontinue access to and/or support for any third party service, content or technology at any time, and for any reason.
- Product Software may enable or provide access to the third party content, features and services such as music services, voice control and other third party services (collectively referred to as “Third Party Services”). Use of these Third Party Services may require internet access and use of certain Third Party Services may require You to accept additional terms and may be subject to additional fees.
- You understand that by using any of the Third Party Services on PRISMXR Product, You may encounter content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which content may or may not be identified as having explicit language, and that the results of any search may automatically and unintentionally generate references to objectionable material. Nevertheless, You agree to use the Third Party Services at Your sole risk and that PRISMXR, its affiliates, agents, principals, or licensors shall have no liability to You for content that may be found to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable.
- Certain Third Party Services may display, include or make available content, data, information, applications or materials from other third parties (“Third Party Materials”) or provide links to certain third party websites. By using the Third Party Services, You acknowledge and agree that PRISMXR is not responsible for examining or evaluating the content, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect of such Third Party Materials. PRISMXR, its officers, affiliates and subsidiaries do not warrant or endorse and do not assume and will not have any liability or responsibility to You or any other person for any Third Party Materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third parties. Third Party Materials and links to other websites are provided solely as a convenience to You.
- Third Party Services and Third Party Materials that may be accessed, linked to or displayed on or otherwise accessed via the Products are not available in all languages or in all countries or regions. PRISMXR makes no representation that such Third Party Services and Third Party Materials are appropriate or available for use in any particular location. To the extent You choose to use or access such Third Party Services and Third Party Materials, You do so at Your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with any applicable laws, including but not limited to applicable local laws.
- PRISMXR reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, disable or disable access to any Third Party Content and Technology, Services and/or Third Party Materials at any time and for any reason without notice. In no event will PRISMXR be liable for the removal of or disabling of access to any such Third Party Services and/or Third Party Materials. PRISMXR may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain Third Party Services or Third Party Materials, in any case and without notice or liability.
- PRISMXR makes no representations or warranties whatsoever regarding the selection of, continuing support for, or continuing access to, any such Third Party Services and/or Third Party Materials.
- PRISMXR makes no warranties or representations that any particular Third Party Services and/or Third Party Materials will be accessible, available, function in any particular manner or function at all for any length of time.
- The fact that a particular Third Party Service and/or Third Party Material is displayed or mentioned on any Product packaging or marketing material does not constitute a representation that such Third Party Service and/or Third Party Material will be accessible, available, function in any particular manner or function at all for any length of time.
- PRISMXR and Third Party Service providers providing any service, technology or content accessible through the Product reserve the right to remove information from their servers, or prevent access to their servers or to change or eliminate product offerings or services for any reason that PRISMXR or said third parties deem sufficient in their sole discretion at any time, without notice.